14th August – 8th September 2018
Taught by Carol Murphy (primary trainer), Dan Morgan (Inversion guru). Together we will take you on a journey of transformation on all levels, mind, body and spirit.
This Yoga Teacher Training is set in the beautiful Suryalila Yoga Retreat. Suryalila boasts a gorgeous Geodesic Dome for the teaching space which has an underfloor cooling system, country-side views and the best of yoga props. The accommodation is more than cosy, the food incredible. They also have interesting things on the property like a sweat lodge, horse back riding, a yoga shop with everything from raw chocolate to Omnitom leggings, in addition to a swimming pool and shaded chill out spaces dotted around on the grounds. My favourite place to teach in Europe for sure. This will be our 4th year returning !
Over 26 days you will deepen your practice, learn how to teach, relax and restore and enjoy 3 days free time to chill out and integrate the teachings.
On this training you can expect to :
- Develop your asana practice and your understanding of your body through anatomy and alignment studies.
- Learn how to teach Vinyasa style Yoga and creatively weave together vinyasa threads for all levels.
- Develop your inversion practice with Dan Morgan
- Develop your individual teaching voice, as an expression of your true self and learn how to teach yoga and share the gifts it has to offer safely and confidently.
- Delve into the depths of subtle anatomy, learn healing meditations, myofascial release and energy balancing work.
- Learn the gift of meditation.
- Create deeper spiritual understanding in a life-connecting, non-dogmatic way.
- Learn Ayurveda and the holistic aspects of the practice.
- Learn how diet can help your practice, your health and your life.
- Learn the business side of yoga and how to operate as a teacher ethically and effectively.
- You can also expect to work hard with the support of a group that wishes to evolve through the path of yoga like yourself. You will be challenged to journey deeper within, to move beyond your self-limiting beliefs and stories that hold you back from moving forward with your intentions and dreams. This is a physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually demanding experience. It is both intense and wonderful. Expect to bend, sweat, ache, collapse, stand up, strengthen, open, cry and giggle. Expect also to move deeper into relationship with the core nature of who you are, to connect with your authentic self and to learn how to spread the teachings of yoga from that place.
For more information and to book please see Carol’s Website