Yogis Terry Oldfield and Soraya Saraswati invite you to a day of ‘Being’ in a place that is deeply nourishing to body mind and spirit. The day will include mindfulness, meditation, music, gentle mindful yoga, mantra, breath and stillness.
“Journey with us to a place of authenticity where life decisions are made easy…a place where things are already perfect as they are and a path is laid before us…”open and clear.”
Terry Oldfield, is a much loved Composer and Musician. He is especially known for his soul stirring flute and compositions with the sounds of nature. He is perhaps best known for his meditation, relaxation and inspirational music. Terry travels now with Soraya sharing concerts and workshops featuring the power of music and mantra.
Soraya Saraswati is an author, singer and teacher with 35 years in the field of yoga, mindfulness and meditation. In her memoir “Shining Through: From Grief to Gratitude Soraya shares her spiritual journey through grief and loss of a brother and son to suicide which led her to a place of acceptance, gratitude and loving presence.
“Beyond the noise of thinking mind there is a sweet and intimate calling to come home. Home to the temple of the heart where presence beckons us to melt into a deeper love.”
- 11am – 11.10pm – Open with a mantra singing
- 11.10 – 11.45pm – Talk on Kleshas, non-duality, and the mindfulness approach
- 11.45 – 12.00pm – Mindfulness Meditation
- 12.00 – 1.00pm – Nada Yoga talk followed by Flute Journey Meditation
- 1.00 – 1.30pm – Singing, Group Work and Connection
- 1.30 – 2.15pm – Lunch
- 2.30 – 2.45pm – Open with group mantra singing.
- 2.45 – 3.30pm – Mindful – Non-Dual Discussion & Questions + Loving Kindness Meditation Practice
- Full Day Workshop: €100 (includes three delicious organic meals and the use of Suryalila’s facilities)
- Dinner and concert: €50
- Concert: €30
Enjoy two night stay with us at Suryalila during this workshop. The cost bellow includes your chosen accommodation, three delicious meals a day, two yoga classes with Suryalila’s excellent teachers and the use of the retreat centre facilities. You are welcome to arrive anytime on Thursday. The day will include:
- 12:00am – Vigorous Vinyasa Yoga Practice (90 min)
- 1:30pm – Lunch: Delicious Vegetarian Buffet
- 5:00pm – Pranayama & Yin Yoga Practice (120 min)
- 7:00pm – Dinner: Lunch: Delicious Vegetarian Buffet
Mini Dorm (4 people): €278
Superior Double (shared bathroom): €360 / shared €308
*This two night stay are only optional, you could also opt to attend the workshop with Terry and Soraya.