- Six nights in beautiful ecological Suryalila Retreat Centre in Andalusian mountains
- Full board: Magnificent and energising breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Salt water swimming pool
- Six yoga lessons in authentic yoga shalas
– personal approach from the authorised and experienced yoga teacher
– according to your health, fitness
– you will learn how to breathe to get rid of stress and invite more energy
– proper alignment in the postures so that you do not hurt your joints etc.
– how to reach EASE and smile in any moment of your lesson
– every body will be touched and offered individual approach
- Four horse back rides 1-2,5 hours each, with blooming sunflowers around you!
a) advanced riders – walk, trot, canter rides with mountain views,
b) beginners – approachment to horses, walk rides,
c) without riding – clinical pilates lessons instead of horse back rides
(how to build up your core muscles to prevent aches and reach a nice figure)
- Any time beautiful walks around the retreat or into the mountains
- Possibility to make picturesque trips to mountain white washed villages or to amazing Andalusian beaches.
- Price per person: 730 € in Eco Casa double room. 705,- € in triple yurt/4-bed-dorm. 670 € in glamping tent for2.
830,- € in glamping tent single use. Deposit 200 €
- We are very much looking forward to spending lovely time with you in Andalusia! :o)
Let us invite you not to some complicated yoga sessions with very advanced and breakneck postures. I offer you very practical and easy natural healing approach. Each of us is individual and needs little bit different variations or information. I will teach you simple and logical clues how to do yoga (or any other sport) and do not hurt yourself, how to be aware of your unique body. You will learn how to breathe in a healthy and natural way. And you will take home with you as much as possible practical experience – how to stand, sit, cook, dance :o) with healthy alignment of your body.
I have more than 8 years of yoga and clinical pilates teaching experience. I have been studying ever since and will never finish. I focus on helping normal people – mothers after having kids, stressed managers or overtrained sportsmen. I teach them, how to understand asanas, why is it necessary to keep certain posture and how to enjoy those principles even at normal life.
Looking forward to meeting any of you interested in healthy yoga or pilates!
You may enjoy horse back riding in 3 levels as well or instead of horses you are invited to special clinical pilates lessons.
We will move, sweat a bit and enjoy a lot!