- SuperHealth® is on the cutting edge of breaking habits and addictive behavior. It is at the forefront of yogic therapeutic technology that is precise and proven effective. The system addresses alcohol, drugs, smoking, food issues, co-dependency, gambling, work, and includes stress, depression, fatigue and anxiety. Developed by Yogi Bhajan, the approach combines the ancient wisdom of yogic science with the innovations of western sciences.7 day Immersion Course with the purpose of enabling the learner to apply Yogic Science, which addresses spirit, mind, body and environment, to the treatment of addictive behavior in both personal care and professional treatment protocols. Participants will gain knowledge, skills and practical application of the Yogic Technology for complete integration in to their professional practice and personal well-being.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
– Understand how mental trauma and subconscious blocks can be relieved through yogic technology and nutrition.
– Learn cleansing and rebuilding process of detoxification and rehabilitation through food, diet & therapeutic juice formulas.
– Identify immediate gratification behaviors that activate impulse and urge to counter the debilitating effects of addiction.
This technology is effective for:
– Drugs, Prescription Meds & Alcohol
– Food Issues & Eating Disorders
– Smoking, Gambling & Technology
– Co-dependency & Relationship Issues
– Depression, Stress, PTSD or Insomnia
– Kundalini Yoga & Meditation
– Nutrition Restoration
– Science of Humanology – “Self Defeating Attitudes,” “Parental Phobias,” “Generational Wounding” and more.
ABOUT THE TEACHERS
Lead Trainer: Mukta Kaur Khalsa
– Ph.D. Counseling & Psychology
– Personally trained with Yogi Bhajan for 30 years
– Special Representative Office Drug Control & Crime, United Nations
Jocelyn Johnson, APRN, BS (aka Suchas Kaur)
– Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Board Certified; MS Psychiatric/Mental Health
– Mechanical Engineer, BS – NASA
ABOUT THE VENUE
The training will be held at the fantastic venue Surya Lila in Andalusia, South Spain. Here you will find the unique and beautiful teaching dome, spacious landscape, wonderful nutritious food, welcoming staff, sweeping views all around and just an amazing place. We have been here before and are so happy to welcome you back: www.suryalila.com
How to get there: The best airport to fly to is Seville (75 min away), then Jerez de la Frontera (50 min). Malaga is also an option (2 hours by transfer/car or 3 hours by bus).
We organize transfers from the airport to Surya Lila.
To get to Surya Lila by rental car, or by bus, please refer to their webpage for more information: http://suryalila.com/contact/directions
PRICE FOR TRAINING Early bird 995 dollar before 15 of December. Normal price 1145 dollar. Manual is included in the price.
PRICE FOR FOOD & LODGING Range from 497-840 euro:
– Deluxe double/single: 840 Euro
– Superior double/ single : 840 Euro
– Twin two beds: 665 Euro
– Yurt: 2 single beds: 567 Euro
– Mini dorm. 8 single beds: 497 Euro
– Tent. 2 single beds: 497 Euro
REGISTRATION & CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org