Warm up during the cold winter days by coming to our cosy and beautiful retreat centre in Southern Spain. Enjoy our daily yoga classes, hiking & delicious vegetarian cuisine as well as a guided hike in a local national park and a traditional Flamenco dance class.
The Winter Warmer Yoga Retreat Includes:
• Four nights in our beautiful, cosy accommodation. Check out our accommodation gallery.
• Three delicious organic vegetarian meals a day and use of all the Suryalila facilities including free WiFi.
• Two yoga classes a day: vinyasa practice in the mornings and restorative, yin & yoga nidra in the evenings. Classes are adapted to suit all levels.
• Sauna session
• Guided hike in Grazalema National Park
• A traditional Flamenco dance class
• Free tea, coffee, water and fruit all day long
All Inclusive Price per person:
- Mini Dorm: €372 (share with three other attendees of the same sex)
- Twin: €455 (share with one other attendee of the same sex)
- Superior Double (shared bathroom): €535| for two people sharing €862
- Deluxe Double (private bathroom): €595| for two people €1,030
Optional extras: Horse riding, massage, manicure and pedicure, transfer from and to the airport
For more information and to book please get in touch with the Suryalila team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
This week will be skilfully led by Kate Finn, a resident teacher and Frog Lotus Graduate.