Our handcrafted Adventure and Yoga Retreat number II combines daily Vinyasa Flow and Deep Restorative Yoga classes with various activities in the gorgeous setting of our local Natural Park, in Southern Spain, Andalusia.
From paragliding, bird watching & hiking in the stunning Natural Reserve, pristine coastal experience, hiking the highest peak in Grazalema National Park, Via Ferrata near Ronda mountains, relaxing in Suryalila’s own salt water swimming pool & sauna, and enjoying our exquisite organic vegetarian cuisine every day, you will love it all.
The goal of this retreat is to help you deepen your yoga practice in a beautiful retreat environment while exploring the Spanish countryside through outdoor activities in the breathtaking nature of Andalusia. Classes will be focused on alignment, moving with integrity, powerful breathing and meditation practices. The morning sessions will be vigorous and uplifting and the afternoon classes rejuvenating and relaxing, with a strong focus on breathing and meditation.
The Adventure and Yoga Retreat is ideal for active people and nature lovers.
Due to people repeating the Adventure Retreat, Lidiya (the group leader) has created this Adventure and Yoga II running once a year primarily for people who have already joined our Adventure and Yoga I and would love to come back and experience new adventures along as progressing with their yoga
Next retreat dates for 2019:
- 18 May –25 May
- 31 August – 7 September
- 5 October – 12 October
- Energising Vinyasa Yoga in the mornings (suited for different levels)
- Mindful Yin, Restorative and Pranayama practices in the afternoons
- Acro Yoga Workshop (combining games, partner yoga, acrobatics and thai massage)
- Pranayama (breath) Workshop
- Inversion Workshop: soothing and energising inversions
Adventure and Yoga Retreat Schedule
- Arrival and time for relaxing in the salt water swimming pool area
- Gentle Flow Yoga Class before dinner
Day 2 sunday
- 90 min Vinyasa Yoga Class
- Bird Watching Experience plus hike with “Olive Medio Ambiente”
You will be guided on a hike in our local Natural Park – the greatest hotspots of biodiversity in Europe. It will be at a leisure pace as will doing Birdwatching and learning about the local flora and fauna. Will be discovering the treasures hidden in Sierra de Grazalema – paradise for nature lovers . The limestone nature of this massif, combined with a very special rainfall regime, has created a mountainous landscape furrowed by gorges and cliffs, and covered with lush Mediterranean vegetation. As a result, here we have more than 200 bird species of, 40 species of mammals and outstanding Mediterranean flora.
- 90 min Restorative Yoga Session
Day 3 monday
- 90 min Vinyasa Flow Class in the morning
- Via Ferrata + Trip to Ronda
In Ronda, the most famous white town of Andalusia, you will climb a gorgeous Via Ferrata route. Via Ferrata means ‘Iron Way’ and it is essentially a path on a mountain that consists of iron hooks attached to the stone. You are all equipped with safety gear.
The place overlooks the old bridge transcending over the impressive 98m Tajo gorge. In these beautiful settings, you will be stunned by amazing views, from a perspective that few have the opportunity to experience.
- Yoga Nidra and Deep Restorative before dinner
Day 4 tues
- Coastal Experience
- Restorative Yoga
Day 5 Wednesday OFF
- Optional Visit to the local artist
- Acro Yoga Workshop
Day 6 THUR
- 90 min Vinyasa Flow Class
- Hiking el Torreon (the highest peak) in Grazalema Natural Park. Sierra De Grazalema National Park and Unesco Biosphere Reserve is one of Spain’s most ecologically outstanding areas, home to indigenous pine trees, rich flora and fauna. The park is also famous for its impressively rugged limestone landscape of cliffs, gullies, caves and gorges.
Day 7 FRI
- 90 min Vinyasa Flow Class
- Rest day or Paragliding *Additional Complementary Activity (only for the ones that are interested).
- Inversion Workshop
- 90 min Vinyasa Flaw Class
All activities are optional and you can always retreat yourself to the restorative embrace of all Suryalila’s facilities and beautiful surroundings.
Suryalila’s world-class kitchen team will be treating you with organic vegetarian meals prepared with much love and will also seduce you with the most delicious desserts on earth.
With its beautifully decorated rooms, gorgeous rolling hills & olive groves, salt water pool and nourishing meals, Suryalila ensures you will be completely satisfied. This trip is open to all levels of yoga experience, all ages, families, couples, friends and solo travelers.
*Please note, the August Retreat will have a different schedule from the rest. Departure for the activities will be at 8am and the yoga classes will start at 17:00h. – 19:00h and 21:00h – 22:00h.
We also have massage therapists available on-site to take care of you after those extra long days!
Full Board Cost (per person)
|Glamping Tent (twin) *shared with another person||€810|
|Mini Dorm (4 people)||€850|
|Eco casa (twin)||€880|
|Eco casa single occupancy||€1070|
|Superior Single (shared bathroom)||€1140|
|Superior Double, shared per person (shared bathroom)||€955|
|Deluxe Single (private bathroom)||€1245|
|Deluxe Double, shared per person (private bathroom)||€1105|
*You will be sharing the twin type of accommodation with another participants of the same sex. Feel free to book it even if you come on your own.
Prices include: accommodation, three meals per day, yoga classes, all activities and the use of all facilities.
Optional extras: horse riding, massage, transfer from and to the airport.
Cancellation Policy: All payments are fully refundable up to 2 months prior to the event, (subject to a a 15% admin fee).
For questions and bookings, email us at [email protected]