Treat yourself to a wonderful escape to bright Andalusia for an extraordinary experience of Wine and Yoga. During the retreat you will tone and relax during the yoga classes as well as delve into the world of wines, especially our local Andalusian wines.
Esther’s passion for wine started at her parent’s dinner table. But it wasn’t until 2006 that she started working in the world of wine, as many do, in a wine shop.
Flanked by Suryalila’s world class yoga teachers Esther Mercedes Jürgens will teach entertaining, yet informative wine classes and lead you on winery visits in the area. An Andalusian cooking class as well as wine and food pairing round off this rich experience.
Since 2013 Esther holds the WSET Diploma in Wines and Spirits and is now an accomplished wine expert with many years of experience. Over the last 7 years she has been living in Tuscany/Italy. There and in Chile she worked in several wineries, welcoming visitors and explaining the wines and wine making process.
The Retreat Includes
- Vinyasa Flow and Restorative Yoga Classes (4 – 6, depending on your arrival/departure)
- Wine Classes (4 all in all, tasting over 15 wines) including a Sensory Tasting and a Wine and Food Pairing Class
- Visiting 2 wineries
- Cooking Class: Andalusian Cuisine
Suryalila Yoga Retreat Centre will pamper us with:
- Delicious Vegetarian and Vegan Cuisine
- Sauna & Natural Salt Water Pool
- A choice of various massages are available on request
All Inclusive Price per person:
- Mini Dorm: €745 (share with three other attendees of the same sex)
- Eco Casa Twin: €785 p/p or €900 solo occupancy
- Yurt twin/triple: €765
- Twin: €850 (share with one other attendee of the same sex)
- Superior Double (shared bathroom) solo occupancy: €950| for two people sharing €840 p/p
- Deluxe Double (private bathroom): solo occupancy €1025 single| for two people sharing €945 p/p
- Deluxe Double Suite: solo occupancy €1125 single| for two people sharing €995 p/p