Suryalila, in Southern Spain is situated on a quiet country lane, between the charming white villages of Villamartin and Prado del Rey, about an hour from Seville. With breathtaking views of the countryside and a Yoga dome that overlooks the rolling hills, this is the perfect place to enjoy some peace and tranquility before the busy Christmas period. November is normally beautifully sunny too!
We will come together for two Yoga classes a day, led by Carla and/or Vicky, one class before breakfast and the other late afternoon before dinner. Carla and Vicky both have an extensive background in dance and teaching yoga, dance and fitness. This is their 3rd Year running Retreats at Suryalila. Their Yoga is very nurturing and will include a mix of Gentle yoga, Flow, Yin, Restorative and partner yoga. The Yoga Practice is gradually progressive over the few days. Complete beginners and more experienced Yogis are both welcome and Pregnant ladies too.
We will also enjoy a Kirtan in the Om Dome one evening where we will come together and sing beautiful Mantras led by Emilio, a local Kirtan leader. There will be the option to go on a day-trip to Seville or Jerez, a lovely small town about 45minutes away enjoy an experience in a Hammam, or perhaps horse riding in Suryalila. Days can be spent how you wish, walking in the beautiful countryside, exploring the local Villages, reading a book, or you might like to book a treatment at the Retreat Centre or relax in the sauna or enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool (if you are brave enough!). The beautiful, delicious vegan food (there is some goats cheese and sheep’s yogurt) is organic and locally produced, all freshly prepared onsite. Tea, coffee, water and fresh fruit is available all day and you can buy organic chocolate, crisps, chocolate, ice cream, wine and cider should you need some treats.
- Mini dorm (up to 4 sharing with private bathroom) – £599pp
- Twin Room (shared bathroom) – double occupancy £690pp
- Superior Double (Shared bathroom) – Single occupancy £785pp (Double occupancy £665pp)
- Deluxe Double (Private bathroom, not ensuite) – Single occupancy £850pp (double occupancy £760)
- Suite – single occupancy £880 (double occupancy £790)
Yurts and Eco Casas also available – please ask for prices.
What’s included in the price
- 5 nights accommodation (price depending on room type and whether you are sharing a room)
- 2 Yoga classes a day, one morning and one late afternoon taught by Carla and Vicky
- All food & drink (breakfast, lunch and dinner, water, tea, coffee, fruit juice, fruit throughout the
- Flights – we will all book flights separately (UK travellers will aim to go on the same flights from Gatwick – ask for details)
- Local to us UK travellers – Transfers to and from Gatwick (we will arrange a minibus and split the cost)
- Transfers to and from Seville airport and Suryalila (as above – cost split)
- Optional treatments at Suryalila (70-100 euros)
- Optional day-trip to Seville (40 euros) or Jerez (30 euros plus entry to Hammam)
What to do next if you would like to come
Book your accommodation with Carla or Vicky (given on a first-come-first-served basis and let us know who you would like to share with if you are sharing, or if you are open to sharing in a twin or 4 bed mini dorm) and pay your deposit of £200 per person.
Please email us to enquire and book – email@example.com
Facebook – @yogaretreatswithcarlaandvicky