Join Vidya and Suryalila teachers for a detoxifying juicing retreat with massages, walks in nature, yoga and self-administered colonics. Spend your time lazing by the pool, laying in a hammock and wandering around the spacious and delightful grounds of our retreat centre flourishing with orange blossom and ancient olive groves.
Suggestion: Device and internet detox recommended if possible.
Included in price:
- Three 8oz green juices (made with fresh organic vegetables) per day
- Three glasses of warm water with flax seeds and lemon.
- Daily coffee colonics. (Lesson in how to self administer using a colema board). Herbal teas and herbal detox supplements.
- One Ayurvedic Massage
- One Thai Yoga Massage
- Daily guided meditation
- One Acupuncture session
- Led daily walks in nature
- Daily Morning Vinyasa Class
- Three Restorative/Yin yoga sessions
- 6 nights accommodation
- Unlimited use of salt water pool
- Instructions for breaking the fast easily and sensibly to get the maximum from your detox
- Unlimited mineral water from local natural spring.
Prices and accommodation options for the Spring Detox Fasting Retreat
|Accommodation type||Total price|
|Mini Dorm (based on four people sharing)||668pp|
|Twin, two people sharing||800pp|
|Eco casa twin, based on two people sharing||692pp|
|Eco casa, sole occupancy||860pp|
|Superior Double, based on two people sharing||758pp|
|Superior Double, solo occupancy||920pp|
|Deluxe Double, based on two people sharing||890pp|
|Deluxe Double, solo occupancy||1016pp|
|Deluxe Suite, based on two people sharing||956pp|
|Deluxe Suite, solo occupancy||1160pp|
To book your place and become a healthier, more energised you email [email protected]
Meet your host Vidya
Vidya is a Master Yoga Teacher, the Director of Suryalila and an experienced faster, having attended several detox retreats and practiced fasting and colonics regularly for forty years! For Vidya’s full bio go here