An Autumn Retreat to Rest, Rebalance & Rejuvenate A Holistic Experience with Hatha Flow, Yin, Restorative & Sound Baths
Rest, Reset & Rejuvenate Body, Mind & Soul with this wonderful six day Holistic Yoga Retreat at sunny Suryalila, Andalusia Spain with me, from Saturday 3rd – Friday 9th November (from) £575pp*. These six days will be a Holistic retreat that include a mix of yang/energising asana 90min practices in the morning that rebalances body and mind from our modern hectic and repetitive yet sedentary lifestyles. The evening sessions; you’ll soak up a slower more introspective practice: going in with Yin, restorative and yoga nidra to boost rejuvenation of the Parasympathetic Nervous System to rebalance body, improve organ functioning and boost immunity. And as a special treat, there will be Sound Baths to enjoy, allowing you to experience deep meditative states and a return to wholeness feeling grounded and re-centred.
- Twice daily yoga practice (AM – 1hr45m/ PM 90mins),
- beautiful shared en-suite accommodation from £575/mini dorm shared with 3 others of same gender. (For more accommodation options – see further below.)
- Three delicious organic vegetarian meals,
- unlimited teas/coffees fruit and snacks
- natural salt swimming pool
- surrounded in picturesque rolling hills of the countryside available for local hikes
- €20 off sound massage if pre-booked with retreat before arrival. Otherwise full price ie. €70/hr on site.
This retreat is a collaboration with dear friend and fellow Yoga teacher and Sound therapist excellent Elvira who will be bringing her specialist skills in sound healing with hand-crafted Himalayas singing bowls.
*Special offer – €20 discount! Receive a personalised therapeutic 1hr sound massage for €50 (instead of €70) when booked and paid together with your retreat.
Sound Massage Review: “Elvira’s sound massage was sublime. The way Elvira skillfully developed the sounds from the singing bowls brought me to a wonderful state of deep relaxation and peace. I would wholeheartedly recommend the experience” Gerard, London/UK (Suryalila, 2016)
Morning practice will be an active Asana (postures) based practice of mindful slow flow with longer held poses to develop stability, stamina and strength. Classes are suitable for all abilities and varying stages of practice.
Evening sessions will bring a balance of introversion practices such as Yin, Restorative yoga & Yoga Nidra that stretches and releases deep connective tissue to rebalance and support the Parasympathetic Nervous System for deep rejuvenation – bolstering the Immune system for the forthcoming Autumn.
Special Sound Bath sessions with hand-crafted Himalayan Singing Bowls will also be featured in the evening programme.
“As this was my first yoga retreat, I have found the whole experience amazing. It has helped me with my personal journey. Practicing with Ling in the OM dome felt so therapeutic and energising. She has been an amazing teacher who has put so much thought and effort into her retreat to ensure everyone had the best experience. The set up definitely made it feel like it was home away from home.” – Nina S. Suryalila, March 2016.
Retreat investment of £575pp based on sharing en-suite mini-dorm with three others of the same gender. Alternative accommodation options for upgrade are available and include: Twins, Superior/Deluxe Doubles, Glamping in Yurts & Tents available.
Retreat price excludes:
- Flights (Easyjet flights available to Seville from £90-£150rtn)
- Shared transfers ~€15-20pp each way.
- Treatments by in-house therapists
- Personalised Sound Therapy treatments
- Horseback riding
- Smoothies & super juices from Retreat Centre smoothie bar
- Snacks & Beverages from in house shop