Shake off the winter blues by coming to our cosy and beautiful retreat centre in Southern Spain. Enjoy our excellent daily yoga classes, a life concert, delicious vegetarian cuisine as well as a guided hike in a local national park and a traditional Flamenco dance class.
The Winter Warmer Yoga Retreat Includes:
- Four nights in our beautiful, cozy accommodation. Check out our accommodation gallery.
- Two yoga classes a day: vinyasa practice in the mornings and restorative, yin & yoga Nidra in the evenings. Classes are adapted to suit all levels.
- Special Life Music Concert with Terry Oldfield
- Three delicious organic vegetarian meals a day
- Guided hike in Grazalema National Park
- Sauna session
- Use of all the Suryalila facilities including free WiFi.
- A traditional Flamenco dance class
- Free tea, coffee, water and fruit all day long
All Inclusive Price per person:
- Mini Dorm: €445 (share with three other attendees of the same sex)
- Eco Casa: €495
- Yurt twin/triple: €495
- Twin: €565 (share with one other attendee of the same sex)
- Superior Double (shared bathroom) solo occupancy: €640| for two people €550 p/p
- Deluxe Double (private bathroom): €700| for two people €620 p/p
Optional extras: Deep Tissue Massage and Thai Massage, Transfer from and to the airport, additional excursions.
For more information and to book please get in touch with the Suryalila team on: [email protected]
Kate has been practicing yoga since 2010. She completed both her 200hr and 300hr Teacher Training with Frog Lotus Yoga International in Suryalila and most recently in India. She has also taken a Yin Yoga training with Josh Summers. Kate has been a full time yoga teacher since 2015.
She has spent a lot of time over the last couple of years living and working at Suryalila, teaching lots of yoga! She absolutely loves Suryalila and is delighted to be offering this Winter Warmer.
The morning practices will be a Vinyasa Flow suitable for all levels. The classes always include an element of fun and play, which is perfect for beginners whilst still challenging for more long term practitioners. The classes also include a focus on breath work, alignment, strengthening and developing greater embodied awareness. They allow space to go within so one feels nourished and revived. She enjoys putting together eclectic music playlists to accompany the practices as well! The afternoon practices will consist of Yin and Restorative sessions. She will also offer an optional afternoon session on Yoga Philosophy and Self Inquiry.
For Kate teaching Yoga is one of life’s great pleasures. Come join her on the mat!