Yoga Retreats and Nature Holidays
Replenish yourself through a variety of handcrafted relaxing yoga retreats and nature holidays. Our Retreat Centre is a home away from home in southern Spain… a place for those longing for a safe and healthy holiday with a difference.
Regenerate, renew, relax.
More than ever Suryalila is here for you to provide the settings for reconnection and wellbeing on all levels. Our mission is to create an environment where you can connect to the nature of southern Spain, to your own wellbeing, and to mindfulness with others. We all understand how important it is to be equipped to stay physically and mentally resilient in the midst of a crisis.
What to Expect
- Learn from world-class yoga teachers and practice in awe-inspiring yoga settings.
- Stay active through the numerous adventures and hikes on offer.
- Be nourished by Suryalila’s famous wholesome organic, vegetarian meals.
- Experience the beauty of our secluded surroundings and natural park settings.
- Refresh yourself in our saltwater swimming pool.
- Find peace in the new Meditation Garden and other secluded wellness spots with sweeping countryside vistas.
- Stay in boutique accommodations furnished with handpicked pieces from Bali, Morocco and India or glamp (luxurious camping) in nature.
- Learn about our sustainable projects and what we do to regenerate the land through the inspiring permaculture project Danyadara.
- Relax and rejuvenate with a variety of divine massage therapies with Suryalila’s excellent therapists
- Be enchanted by our vibrant and magical sunsets and starry night skies.
Throughout the year we offer nourishing yoga retreats and nature holidays for you to enjoy on your own, with friends or family. Whether you’re looking for a more healing, meditative experience or adventurous endeavours, we have it all.
No matter if it’s your first yoga retreat or you’re ready for teacher training, we have amazing options for you! All year round, we have large and small group yoga retreats, either shorter (three or four-night) as well as week-long retreats and more. Or as an independent guest, you’ll still enjoy daily yoga sessions and dips in our saltwater pool.
To view our full retreat calendar click here
About Suryalila Retreat Centre
Our rural hotel is a warm and welcoming retreat space, a home away from home, nestled serenely in the foothills of the Sierra de Grazalema, in the province of Cadiz, Spain. Expect to be surrounded by fields of sunflowers (when in bloom!) and sweeping vistas of mountains and lakes in our sunny little corner of Europe.
Suryalila is a composite of two Sanskrit words. Surya refers to the ancient sun god and Lila means cosmic play of the gods. Together the words mean “Cosmic Play of the Sun”.
It is also home to Danyadara, a non-profit educational permaculture farming project that is building a food forest and growing vegetables on the land. Weekly tours of the project are offered.
Whether you’re arriving from within Spain, through out Europe, or from anywhere in the world, we want you to come and enjoy one of the best European yoga retreats you’ll find. Not far away in Andalusia are beautiful locations with lots of adventure and fun to be had (including the stunning beaches of the Mediterranean and captivating nature of National Parks).
Enjoy your yoga holidays with us… explore a daily (or more!) class of different yoga styles (like Vinyasa, Yin, restorative), de-stress amongst our eco-lodges with wellness offerings like massage and saltwater pool and eat local, organic, vegetarian meals that taste amazing and are great for you. We are the best of destination yoga in all of Europe!