Independent Hotel Stay
Welcome to our Yoga Hotel
Visit our beautiful Yoga Retreat Centre with the flexibility of an independent stay. You are free to enjoy our Yoga Hotel facilities when you want and for as long as you want with a minimum two night stay. Simply choose the time and duration of your break and come to visit us at Suryalila for a one-of-a-kind escape.
If you are looking to take some time for yourself, recharge, pursue creative projects, or simply switch off for a few days alone or with a friend, our Yoga Hotel option is for you. Practice Yoga with our world-class yoga teachers, soak up the sun by the saltwater pool, enjoy walking in the surrounding countryside or take a day trip to one of the nearby pueblos or nature spots. We also offer horse riding, massages and acupuncture.
This summer, we are excited to offer our special Suryalila summer package – book a two week stay and be treated to two free one hour massages and two free excursions. Scroll down for more details.
There is no doubt in my mind this is the best place I have ever been to during my short 32 yrs on this here earth. A home away from home. Amazing people; beautiful views!Jim, England
Your Stay Includes
- Accommodation in beautifully decorated rooms based on a two-night minimum stay.
- Two-three delicious organic, vegetarian meals a day depending on our high/low season schedule.
- Daily morning yoga classes with our world class teachers (adapted to the level of the participants) and thrice weekly Yin or restorative yoga sessions.
- Use of all our facilities, including our beautiful yoga shalas, yoga props, communal spaces, library, mezzanine, WIFI, expansive gardens and farmland and refreshing salt water pool.
Our onsite shop, the Shakti Boutique will take care of any essentials that you may have forgotten, gifts to take home and all those things that you didn’t know you needed yet, like our own Suryalila Yoga clothing, so leave some room in your suitcase!
During your two week stay you will be pampered with two one hour massages with one of our in-house expert therapists. Drift into bliss with either a Swedish, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy or Thai Massage. Our incredible therapists work with intuitive touch, creating a highly bespoke and unique experience which helps to release tension, relieve stress and let go of negative energy in the body.
During your stay with us, you will have the chance to explore the natural treasures of our region with two trips in the stunning Andalusian countryside. These awe-inspiring excursions involve:
- Trip 1. Enjoy a scenic walk in Las Lomas Nature Park along a winding path through hills, olive groves and rock formations dotted with free roaming pigs, goats, horses and deer. The path will clear to a breath-taking expansive vista of the Grazalema Mountain range with purple-grey mountains jutting up to the clear blue sky. Afterwards, relax with a coffee or vino tinto in the pretty traditional white-washed village of Prado del Rey full of Spanish character and charm.
- Trip 2. Escape to the forest on this peaceful walk along the shady banks of the Majaceite river in El Bosque. Experience the instant benefits of cold water therapy with a refreshing and dip in the natural rock pools running with crystal clear water from mountains. As you take in the beauty of your natural surroundings, you will feel any stress, tension and negativity melt away leaving you refreshed and rejuvenated.
Our rooms are located in a renovated Spanish Farmhouse on the grounds of Suryalila. It has the traditional wooden beamed ceilings and terracotta tiled floors from its farmhouse heritage and has been brought to life with exotic Asian furniture and wall hangings from Bali, India and Morocco.
We have a mixture of double/single deluxe rooms which have their own bathrooms, double/single superior room with shared bathrooms, twin rooms, mini dorms. View our Accommodations Gallery and current discounts
Getting to Suryalila
There are a few airport options close to us. The best airport to fly to is Seville (75 min away), then Jerez de la Frontera (50 min). Malaga is also an option (2 hours by transfer/car or 3 hours by bus).
Should you decide to travel by bus, we can send you the bus timetable closer to your arrival. Also, we organise transfers from the airports to Suryalila.
To freely explore the local cultural and natural attractions, we advise renting a car, especially if you are staying longer than a few days.
Alternatively, we can organise an exclusion if there is a group of four people.
Your Home Base in Andalusia, Spain
Suryalila Yoga Retreat Centre is located in the heart of Andalusia, and is surrounded by lovely rolling hills, lakes and scenic white villages. We are ideally located to explore the stunning nature, fascinating culture and historic monuments of Andalusia. We are also delighted to take care of you if you just want to rest and relax in a beautiful, gracious and friendly home away from home.
We are only a short ride from the nearest town, Villamartin, where you’ll find buses to connect you to Seville, Ronda, Malaga or Jerez. We can help you to arrange one-on-one yoga sessions, massages and give you day trips tips to heighten your experience with us.
Search no more – if you’ve found Suryalila you’ve found the best spot! I cannot wait to come back.Annie Hogg, Dublin, Ireland
See the many Spanish Day Trips & Excursion available from Suryalila!